Looking for Native or Non native teacher work in a English Center in Jiangmen city,Wanda shopping mall
This school is looking for new talented teachers to teach 2 to 8 years old children English.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above , relevant work experience is preferred;
2. Standard pronunciation, fluent oral English and strong literacy;
3. Love children and English educational career;
4. Lively and cheerful personality, warm and generous;
5. Understand the difference of teaching systems and methods between Chinese and western and be willing to accept new teaching modes;
6. Good image and young teacher are preferred;
7. Non native teacher with good accent is accepted.
More about the job：
1. The salary is negotiable and we provide free housing to our teachers near the school center, The school will pay for visa in China if the school can do it in the regular way.
2. 5000 RMB airfare allowance when the teacher finishes one year contract.
3. Five working days per week.
4. 40 working hours including 25 class hours. Classes are mainly in workday afternoon and early night (for example，from 2pm-8：30pm) , and weekends all day
5. Class size 10-12 students of 2-8 years old children. Children under 3 must attend class together with parents.
6. Length of each class is 1 hour.
Jiangmen is a middle sized city in southern China. It is 2 hours driving distance or 45 minutes train to Guangzhou and one hour driving distance to Macao. Easy transportation to Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hongkong is also available. We have the national park Guifeng Moutain and Birds’ Paradise here, and the whole city is green. The living pace is slow and local food culture is extremly rich and unique. Pingu’s English Jiangmen Wanda Center locates in a shopping mall in the downtown Jiangmen. The salary is 15-20k RMB per month and we provide free housing to our teachers near the school center.
Job views: 3672