Up to 12k RMB/Month, Non-native Speaker as ESL Teacher! Free Accommodation, Weekends off
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you!
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow!
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change!
Location: Yanjiao area, Langfang city
School type: Kindergarten
Working hours: 30hours/week, Mon-Fri
1. Non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Job views: 50