up to 22k RMB for ESL teachers for different schools in 6 cities in China
United States, San Bernardino County
IEAEC(International Exchange Association for Education and Culture Australia), headquatered in Sydney, Australia with suboffices in Cairns and China, is an established and well-known educational exchange and training association, with over ten years of experience in providing Study Tours program which contains language courses or immersed courses, Volunteer in Australia(V.I.A) program, Work and Holiday/Working Holiday program, and Hospitality Internship Program.
ESL Teaching jobs in China major cities, great benefits. A wonderful journey in teaching and traveling in China.
Location: Major Cities in China
Job Type: Full time
Start date: Any time of the year
Average salary level about our schools
City salary range(RMB)
Exact salary will be determined after a scheduled SKYPE/WECHAT call has been taken.
• Primary school or Middle School (Grade 1-12): ESL English Teacher, English training center(age 3-12), kindergarten.
• Student age: 3-18 years old
• Work hours: Monday to Friday, English training center may need to work on weekends.
More information can go on our teach in China website: http://teachabroad.com.au/
Compensations and benefits:
• Monthly salary: 10,000 - 22,000Chinese RMB ( about 1600-3300 USD)
• Paid vacation
• Airfare reimbursement
• Working visa: offer working permit and invitation letter
• Airport pick up service
• Bachelor degree (degree verification required after interview)
• Native English Speaker
• TEFL or TESOL teaching Certificates (not required by the time of interview, qualified Candidates can start acquiring certificates after receiving offer)
•Age from 18 to 60 years old for the visa (Female 18--55)
•Contract for one year（min）
• Previous teaching experience is plus
How to apply:
Interested candidate email an up-to-date resume to: I1382@directapply.findworkabroad.com / J1382@directapply.findworkabroad.com
or go on http://teachabroad.com.au/ and apply online.
Job views: 516