ESL Position in Nanchong, University Students, Up to 8000RMB/Month, Free Accommodation, Z Visa, Less than 16 hours/week
School Type: University
Working Hours: Less than 16 hours/week
Sutdent Range: 19-22
- Situated in the city of Nanchong, famously known as 'Silk City'
- Two campuses, the new one magnificently located, the old one has charming features, beautiful scenery
- Abundant teaching resources
- Excellent academic atmosphere
- School with a tradition of training and improving teachers
- Well-equipped for extra-curricular life, five dining halls, track and field stadium, gyms, courts and swimming pools
- Free accommodation
- Many overseas students, provides good cultural experience
Explore the famed ‘Silk City’ of China, Nanchong, located in the northeast reaches of Sichuan. A city that combines the best of ancient and modern China, renowned for its textile industry. A place with a deep tradition and culture that possesses the high-quality infrastructure and facilities of an emerging and vibrant city. Get a taste of the world-famous culinary delights of Sichuan. Witness a beautiful natural environment that has been recognised as a China Excellent Tourism City and a National Garden City. As the transportation hub of West China, travel across the rest of Sichuan and the country with ease. Welcome!
Salary Range: 7,000-8,000RMB/Month
Accommodation within the campus
flight bonus 8000RMB after full completion
Working Visa Provided
Responsibilities1. Plan and deliver English lessons 2. Teach in the classroom less than 16 hours per week, work 5 days for one week 3. Implement suitable classroom management system 4. Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement 5. Take part in campus activities and events like English Corner or others
Please contact Leo at A1394@directapply.findworkabroad.com for more information, we look forward to hear from you soon.
Job views: 81