ESL Teacher in Hengyang, 8,000RMB Flight Allowance, Legal Z Visa, Free Accommodation in Central Large Apartment, Free Mandarin Lessons
Canadian-Chinese Language Center Looking For Passionate And Motivated Individuals Who Want To Have A Life Experience Teaching In Hengyang, China
Canada Frontier International Language School
We are a private Language training center owned by a Canadian. It is a center that caters to students ranging from 4 to 16 years old. The main language offered is English, followed by Spanish and French.
We are a private-run training center that focuses on quality and results, yet we are open to and encourage novel ideas from our teachers. Although we follow a planned and structured curriculum, we are enthusiastic about finding and developing the best ways to enrich our students’ learning experience. This allows the teachers employed at the school to bring their own ideas to light and make the learning experience better for all. Our school is a great place for growth.
Starting Package up to 9,000 RMB
- 7,000RMB - 9,000RMB monthly salary (based on qualifications),
- 8,000RMB annual flight allowance
- Reimburse up to CAN$500 on TEFL/TESOL (if taken in order to apply for the position)
- Legal Z Working Visa Provided in China
- Sponsor notarization and legalization fees of documents required by the Bureau
- Sponsor visa fee in home country
- Health – Accident Insurance (mandatory)
- Statutory Chinese holidays paid
- Winter and summer vacations paid as designated by Canada Frontier
- Free Accommodation in central large apartment
- Free Mandarin Lessons
- Pick up upon arrival
- Great, caring atmosphere
Bachelors Degree or higher.
Possess a TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or the like.
Passport holders from Native English Speaking Countries
Send us CV & Cover letter & recent photograph A1418@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Job views: 193