In July 2000 BDW (Bai Da Wei) School was launched to become the first foreign teacher language school in Changchun.
People from all over the world choose to teach here for all kinds of reasons but whatever your reason is (as long as it's legal and decent), we’d like to hear from you. We pride ourselves on the quality of teaching we provide for all our students as well as striving to ensure that our greatest assets, our foreign teachers, get the most out of their time whilst living in China both professionally and personally. Yes, we know every employer in the world would say that - but we actually mean it. We believe that what makes us stand out from other schools is the security of being legally and fairly employed at a school that really has our foreign teachers' needs at heart.
• Teaching 24 hours/week
• 2 administrative hours/week (as needed basis)
• Early weekday evenings (4pm-7pm), Saturday and Sunday
• Students range from 4 years old to 17 years old
• Oxford/Cambridge University Press textbooks
• Summer/Winter Camp (maximum 40 hr./8 week camp)
What we’re looking for (Minimum requirements)
• University degree
• Native speaker/Non-native speakers with English Bachelor Degree
• TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Passion and patience for teaching
What we offer
• 8,000-16,000 RMB/ month
• Free coming flight ticket
• Medical insurance
• Free housing
• 27 paid holidays/year
• Yearly bonus 5000 RMB
• Cambridge English Teacher membership
• Legal Visa and work permit
You’ll be teaching students who range from 4 to 17 years old for 24 hours/week, using Oxford/Cambridge University Press textbooks.
Classes are usually scheduled on early weekday evenings (4pm-7pm) and Saturday and Sunday (9am-7pm).
There are also two administrative hours per week. These may include training, information sessions, or testing.
You’ll have two days off every week. You’ll also get to teach summer and winter intensive programs for 40 hours spread over eight weeks. Overtime hours are usually available for those who wish to make more money.
Contact name: Linda
Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.