Up to 18,000RMB/Month, ESL Teacher in Beijing, Working Visa Provided, 2,000RMB Monthly Housing Subsidy
Requirement for Full-Time:
1. 40 working hours with 2 days off per week.
2. Teaching English (no more than 100 teaching hours per month) to students aged 3-16.
3. Assisting R&D for designing curriculumn systematically as well as school events like festival activities, promoting activities or summer/winter camps.
4. Providing working visa ( if you're qualified according to the requirement as below).
5. Providing housing subsidy RMB2000/per month.
6. Monthly salary: RMB10000-18000, depending on individual's qualifications and performance. And raise is negotiable after terminating one year contract.
7. At least signing one year contract.
8. Free monthly trainings with lunch, annual school outing,bonus for great performance.
9. Opportunities of taking domestic or overseas summer/winter camps.
10. Multi-cultured teammates.
Required papers for working visa:
* Above BA degree.
* more than 2 years of working experience.
* Non-criminal record ( must be valid within 6 months)
* Health check up record.
All the required papers must be noterized by the embassy.
For more details, please email A976@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Job views: 124