High salary as a director for teaching, up to 38,000 per month
1. Responsible for staff development, including teacher admin and support, teachers’ performance evaluation.
2. Support HR on expat faculty recruitment.
3. Support admissions and marketing department on student enrollment work.
4. Responsible for students’discipline.
5. In charge of student counselling.
6. Conduct academic department faculty meeting every week.
Required qualifications, experience and vision:
1. A Master’s degree or Doctorate in the field of education
2. Qualified teacher status
3. An internationally recognized qualification in educational leadership
4. A minimum of fifteen years of school experience generally
5. A minimum five years of experience teaching or leading within a reputable American school.
6. A minimum of five years’ experience as a principal or director overseeing a division of at least two hundred students.
7. Experience in school administration directly or indirectly (budget management, HR, accounting etc.).
8. Experience in educational settings catering for English as an additional language learners.
9. A passionate, energetic and friendly disposition
10. High learning expectations for students and teachers.
11. A high level of intercultural competency for a truly international school with 58 nationalities and no dominant national culture.
12. A flexible, open-minded person who lives our school’s mission and vision in daily practice.
13. A collaborative team member who believes in and can practice distributed leadership, but who can make the ‘tough’ decisions when necessary.
14. A principled, caring person of high integrity.
15. A highly effective communicator in speaking and writing
16. A vision for the future in education and the real world.
Job views: 158