up to 20k RMB , ESL Teachers Wanted in Hangzhou, China
Welcome to EF Hangzhou & Huzhou
Founded in 2001, EF Hangzhou & Huzhou operates under the global umbrella of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned language training provider, often referred to simply as EF.
Over the past 17 years, we have grown significantly, boasting nine schools in our two cities, catering to over 8000 students. Our multinational staff which includes 80 international teachers, come from across the world to experience living in China and working in Hangzhou & Huzhou.
* Welcoming you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, staff development focused organization; boasting 8 schools with a multinational staff of over 160 teachers, teaching children ages 3-18.
* Not only do we offer a paid 2-week onboarding prior to being placed into a center, our structured support in order to ensure your continuous professional development is prioritized, ensures your expectations are at the forefront of a successful teaching experience!
* Growth Opportunities for committed, career minded professionals!
* Experience the best that China has to offer!We welcome teachers to join our team.
lCarry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DOS
lGive lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
lBecome familiar with the programs and courses of study at the centre and as directed by EF English First guidelines
lDevelop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
lUse audio / video materials in classes
lExpose students to the use of CALL, and the Internet for language learning purposes
lBegin and end classes on time
lPrepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes
Teacher – Senior Teacher –Ados- DOS
* Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (China's visa regulations)
* Bachelor degree – will need to be notarized
* 120 hour TEFL or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one) or 2 years post graduate certificate
* Clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months – will need to be notarized
* A match with our core values and a love for enabling a child’s growth!
Salary and Benefits
★★ NET 15,000RMB – 20,000RMB ★★
* Up to 13,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
* 2000RMB quarterly bonus based on performance
* 3000RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding an accommodation
* 11250RMB flight allowance for a 15 month contract, 18000 for a 2 year contract
* Airport pick up and Year-round logistics support
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training
* Ongoing Regional and In-center CPD
* 6000RMB study allowance for a 2 year contract
* Cambridge TKT Qualifications
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* 22 paid days holiday per year (24 in your 2nd year)
* Monthly social and teambuilding events
* Referral schemes - 3000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters – bring your friends!
* Contract re-sign bonus of 5000RMB
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise – those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
There’s a saying in China that goes: “Up there is heaven, down here are Hangzhou and Suzhou.” Hangzhou is located on the coast of Eastern China and is the capital of Zhejiang province. It is a cultural, economic, and educational hub.It is also one of the most famous tourist cities, thanks to West Lake, one of China’s most famous natural landmarks.
During the Yuan dynasty, it was called the most beautiful and luxurious city in the world by a famous Italian traveller Marco Polo. Having a long history of 2200 years, Hangzhou is one of seven ancient cities in China.The city is not just famous for its beauty. The food here is simply incredible. Restaurants like The Grandma’s and Green Tea give diners a wonderful taste of Zhejiang province, which is characterised as fresh and a little bit sweet.
WHAT MAKES HANGZHOU UNIQUE?
Considered one of the safest and cleanest cities in China
Considered a major transit hub of China—teachers can go anywhere quickly and on the cheap from here
West Lake, the key feature of the city is massive and adds lots of green splendor to the landscape. To admire the beauty of West Lake, visitors can leisurely bike, jog or walk along the paths that circumnavigate the lake
There are a number of small mountains that surround the city, making Hangzhou a great place for people who love to hike. Tucked out-of-sight are many ancient temples and pagodas that are open to visitors
Every year, people line up along the river that runs through the city to see a tidal bore, which often occurs in the fall
Shanghai is only 1 hour away by bullet train
If interested , please contact us via
Job views: 279