Beijing Swimming & English Native Teacher wanted (24k-28k rmb/month+Working Visa)
English & Swimming teacher for young learners, class size is 6 students
Native English speakers (UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand，Ireland，South Africa).
Bachelor's degree or above - Education, Linguistics or English majors are preferred.
Internationally recognized TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate is preferred.
Teaching license issued by your home country is considered a strong asset.
Teaching experience preferred, especially at early childhood level.
Passion for Sydney-Gym and for working with young children is essential.
1. 24000-28000 per month before tax
2. Pay raise every three months(evaluated by work performance)
3. Free airport picking up and house hunting
4. visa applying and registration assistance
6. Paid Chinese holidays and Charismas
7. On-going training and pre-made curriculum system
8. Promotion opportunities
1. Maximum of 30 hours teaching per week (work time: Wednesday-Sunday. 9:00-19:00. with 1.5 lunch break in between)
2. Lesson plans
3. Cooperate with the academic manager to ensure the efficient operation of the center
4. Assist in the placement testing and interviewing new students
5. Carry out teaching related responsibilities including but not limited to demo classes, conversation clubs
6. Attend center social events
How to apply:
Job views: 67