Teaching Kids in Hangzhou, RMB 15K-18K/month
Marco polo wrote that Hangzhou is the most beautiful and elegant city in the world. It is no doubt that the West Lake is Hangzhou’s most famous scenic spot. In addition to this, Hangzhou became more well-known after being the host city of G20 summit in 2016. It is an excellent place for living and working. We now have positions of English teacher for kindergarten available. Details are as follows:
- Greet children when they arrive to your classroom in the morning;
- Teaching children English: listening/speaking/writing/reading in individual or small groups in English language areas
- Make observations
- Organize the English language areas
- Lead children to have outdoor activities with other teachers - Assist children when they need help
Benefits and Salary for Foreign Teachers:
(1) Monthly salary will be RMB15000 to18000 after taxation (depending on experience);
(2) The two week winter holiday with one week paid, and summer holiday is one month with one week’s salary (Summer Camp work can be available).
(3) Annual bonus of 5000RMB according to the start date and your performance.
(4) Accident Insurance & medical insurance for every employee;
(1) The candidate must pass a health check, have no criminal record and hold a bachelor’s degree or above.
(2) Teachers in kindergartens must be native speakers preferably from: Australia/New Zealand/Canada/UK/USA/Ireland/South Africa.
(3) 2 or more years of work experience, in a related or similar position (is preferred).
(4) Preference to those who hold certificates such as TEFL\TESOL\TESL.
(5) Additional consideration and wage for those who have past Montessori experience.
(1) The following working places are available: Hangzhou, China,
(2) Working time: From Mondays to Fridays, 8:30AM to 17:00PM;
If you are cheerful, friendly and full of love, we welcome your application to join us!
Job views: 111