Being a Kindergarten Principal in Hangzhou with 25000-30000RMB per Month
Marco polo wrote that Hangzhou is the most beautiful and elegant city in the world. It is no doubt that the West Lake is Hangzhou’s most famous scenic spot. In addition to this, Hangzhou became more well-known after being the host city of G20 summit in 2016. It is an excellent place for living and working. We now have positions for kindergarten principals. Details are as follows:
- Overseeing the entire operations of the kindergarten - Enrollment publicity
- Daily care and education
- Organization of major events
- Assessment of teachers
- Management of foreign teachers
- Cost control
- Other work arranged by the company
Benefits and Salary for Principals:
(1) Monthly salary will be RMB25000 to 30000 after taxation (depending on experience)
(2) The two week winter holiday with one week pay, and summer holiday is 2 weeks with one week`s salary.
(3) Annual bonus-RMB6000 according to the start date and your performance.
(4) Accident Insurance & Medical insurance for every employee
(1) The candidate must pass a health check, have no criminal record and hold a bachelor`s degree (Education Degree or Master is preferred).
(2) Principals in kindergartens must be native speakers preferably from: Australia/New Zealand/Canada/UK/USA
(3) 2 or more years of work experience, in a related or similar position (is preferred). (4) Additional consideration and wage for those who have past Montessori experience.
(1) The following working places are available: Hangzhou, China,
(2) Working time: From Mondays to Fridays, 8:30AM to 17:00PM;
If you are cheerful, friendly and full of love, we welcome your application to join us!
Job views: 960