Great Opportunity in Nanjing & Wuhu 10,000-15,000 RMB per month + Dormitory + Z Visa
China, Nanjing & Wuhu
Shane English Schools and Vivian’s Wonderland Pre-School & Kindergarten are bright, modern schools that operate on defined principles so teachers, and students alike can expect the same excellent work and study conditions. The schools are fully equipped with the resources needed to work with a large variety of different classes and situated in over a dozen prime locations around the country. At Shane English School, Nanjing, we can offer you a position that allows you to grow as a teacher. Also we can provide you with a strong employment network for your future work and travel ambitions.
1. Employment Type : Full Time English teacher in private English Training Centres and Kindergartens in Nanjing&Wuhu
2. Education: Bachelor or above
3. Certificate: TEFL//CELTA/TESOL
4. Native English Speakers
1. All teachers work a regular schedule of 5 days per week
2. The average schedule consists of 20-25 contract teaching hours per week
3. Students ages are 3-12 years old
1. 10,000-15,000 RMB per month
2. Free dormitory or 2,500 RMB housing allowance provided by the school
3. SESC sponsors all teachers for their visas and covers all associated costs except the initial entry visa.
4. A week's paid training prior to beginning the teaching schedule
5. An academic manager and senior teacher will asists you with the work
6. A full-time welfare officer
We focus on providing an immersive environment to learn, and student-student communication without the need for translation.
Texts, teacher's books, and all necessary materials are provided for all courses, and the teachers’ office is fully equipped with resource books, props, flashcards, computers with internet access, and everything you may need in and out of the classroom.
Documents in the Email needed for Visa
2. Copy of passport photo page
3. Copy of most recent visa and entry stamp
4. Copy of temporary residence form
5. Degree copy
6. Teaching Certificate (i.e. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA)
7. Non-criminal Record
8. Medical check（for those who haven't had a Chinese work visa in the previous 3 months）
9. Reference letter and release letter from previous Chinese employer (if applicable)
10. Cancellation letter of previous FEC or working permit (if applicable)
11. Formal Photo
If you are interested in our position, do not hesitate to send us your CV/TEFL or other teaching certificate/degree copy/passport ID page copy/current photo/self-introduction video.
Job views: 204
Tel: +86 13913130292