High salary job up to 23000RMB after tax in Beijing, start immediately
we are committed to inspire 4 to 18 years old children and provide one of a kind English drama education. We use the world’ s leading Helen O’ Grady English drama education curriculum system to provide our students with an excellent environment and stage for their future developments.
As one of the first to use an English drama education curriculum in China, we adhere to the "respect, explore, hope, empathy" values, respecting each child’ s uniqueness and guiding them to understand themselves and explore diversity and all possibilities of the world. At present, we have become one of the best brands in English drama education.
We have a team of outstanding teachers who all share the same vision of imparting quality education to students at young age. Right now we’ re recruiting enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated teachers who will be able to contribute positively to the work of English drama teaching.
• Training, lesson plans, curriculum and scripts are ALL provided.
• Working hours: 40 hours per week, including 22 hours teaching. Two days off per week.
• Review your student observations before preparing for the end of term evaluations.
• If necessary, substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
• Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
• Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
• Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and End of Year Shows.
• Minimum Bachelor’ s Degree
• Clear speech without strong accent
• Basic preforming skills and physically energetic
• Non-criminal Record
• Medical check
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Salary based on experience and qualification. We also like to know your expectations. A general range is 15000â€
Job views: 287