Only 16 Working Hours/Week, Be an ESL Teacher, Experience Chinese Culture.
School Type: College
Working Hours: Less than 16 hours/week
Student Range: 19-22
About Our School
- Situated in Pengshan, not far from Chengdu, a city lying on the banks of the Jinjiang River
- Region of hills and rivers, calm and peaceful suburban area, stunning scenery
- Free accommodation
- Extensive support from school liaison
- Good exposure to local Sichuan cuisine- Situated in Pengshan, not far from Chengdu, a city lying on the banks of the Jinjiang River
Come to Chengdu, the burgeoning capital and beating heart of Sichuan. The best-performing major city in China and according to a recent survey the happiest place to live. Enjoy the attractive relaxing lifestyle and all the city has to offer. Tingle your taste buds with the famous sweet and spicy scented Sichuan cuisine. Take a trip to see the glorious pandas. Socialise in the city’s thriving nightlife. Go between ancient historical sites and places of high modernity. Do all this with convenient transport links to the rest of Sichuan and China. Welcome.
Salary Range: 7,000-8,000RMB/Month
Accommodation within the campus
flight bonus 8000RMB after full completion
1. Plan and deliver English lessons 2. Teach in the classroom less than 16 hours per week, work 5 days for one week 3. Implement suitable classroom management system 4. Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement 5. Take part in campus activities and events like English Corner or others
Job views: 311