Wanted !!! Up to 25000RMB for Educational Editor in Shanghai, China
Job Responsibility (Full-time; Shanghai):
1. Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability of lesson plans and other curriculum materials;
2. Supervise and correct staff-edited content and curriculum materials;
3. Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax in content and curriculum materials;
4. Assist and supervise editing of graphic instructional materials for lessons;
5. Assist in creation of specialized content in core subjects to facilitate high-quality lesson delivery;
6. Proficiency in the application of online education platforms (utilizing interactive classroom tools) to improve student interaction, classroom participation, and enhance the interactive teaching experience;
7. In-depth study and mastery of teaching methodologies and pedagogic, and adaption into online teaching practices;
8. Participate and assist in training and academic exchange within our teaching centers and academic research and development centers;
9. Ensure normal and consistent teaching standards, and work to constantly enhance our company's reputation.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Education, English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, or other STEM related majors; Master’s degree preferred;
2. Native English speaker or near-native fluency in English;
3. Ability to use a variety of English teaching models and familiarity with international education curricula; relevant teaching experience is preferred;
4. Working experience in English teaching for children is preferred;
5. At least 1 year of experience in copy or graphic editing, particularly in an educational material environment;
6. Lively personality, versatile, deeply passionate about our work, responsible, enthusiastic with students, and love ESL education;
7. Strong learning ability, active work ethic, good communication skills and team spirit;
8. Understanding of characteristics of education in China and overseas; understanding of the characteristics of Chinese students’ learning abilities; online teaching experience is preferred;
9. Familiar with commonly used Office software.
WinABC is an online international school and a rapidly-growing online education startup. We have been developing courseware for the K-6 (5-12 year-old kids) China market. We are a dynamic startup team committed to online education and believe that science and technology can be utilized to make education more efficient, that online educational resources can provide equity and equality to Chinese students all over the country, and that learning can become a more innovative and creative experience!
We are creating a vibrant new team that is working hard and growing together. Our team is committed to our ideals, shaping dreams and to achieving our new vision for the field of education. These goals are dependent on the people who work towards them, and we highly value every member of our team. If you’d like to be part of a growing team and work with people who are enthusiastic about building a company and changing the landscape of education, please get in touch.
Our family consists of:
* Like-minded, passionate colleagues
* A comfortable, pleasant work atmosphere
* Broad career promotion space and an equitable mechanism for promotion
* Opportunities to contribute input to improve and enhance curriculum
* Current Location: Yangpu District, Shanghai, China
* Address: Room 805, HOPSON ONE, 2218 Huangxing Road, Yangpu District (Near Line 10 Wujiao Chang Station)
Find more details: www.winabc.com
Job views: 439