High Paid English Teaching Job in Beijing!
We are Fluent English, an institute for English Training which has been settled for 10 years around in Beijing. Relying on high-quality educational resources in North America, we provide students with excellent customised & private services, in order to help them express themselves in English fluently & confidently.
We are equipped with Competitive Payment, Comfortable Environment, and Passional Co-workers.We are looking for the teachers who are either Native-speaker of English or Exellent speaker of English. If you love kids, here are cutest boys and girls waiting for their teachers. If you are more interested in teaching adults, or more experienced in business English or TOFEL, here are Chinese businessmen who are eager to improve their English level for business, and students who are preparing for studying abroad.
We are looking for full-time English teachers with the following
1. Native English speakers, US and UK preferable
2. Teaching certificate like TOSOL or TEFL for 120hrs, preferable but not vital
3. With working experience of teaching English as a second language for 2 years at least or with working experience for more than 2 years after graduation from university
4. With Certificate of Non-criminal record of the local police from his or her motherland
5. With Medical Certificate to prove he or she is healthy by the local hospital in China
6. With ages over 24
7. With educational background of Bachelor at least
8. To be able to work for 40hrs a week (9:00-20:30 on Saturday, 10:00-20:00 on Sunday, and 19.5hrs at weekdays)
1.11,000 RMB-20,000 RMB per month depends on experience
2.Accormadation and Z Visa are provided
Please contact us by email:
Telephone: 010-63923199 / 18613861695 (9:00am-8:30pm)
Wechat: FluentEnglishSJT(pls add by name+Englishteacher)
Or you could come to our school 9:am-12:00am Mon.-Fri: Room 629, Building N, GuangYaoDongFang Shopping Mall, Yangfangdian Rd, Haidian Dist., Beijing. (500m to Millitary Museum Station of Subway Line 1 at Exit D)
Job views: 512