ASAP !!! 15000-18000RMB,free apartment and meals ,no office hours for ESL teachers for primary school in Liaocheng, Shandong
China, Liaocheng , Shandong
Primary school ESL jobs, 15-18k/m plus free accommodation and meal in campus, no boring admin hours
About Liaocheng Peiwen School of Peking University
Liaocheng Peiwen School of Peking University (http://pkupwlc.com/) is a private K-12 school that aims to build an innovative learning environment for Chinese students. It is established by the joint efforts of Peking University, Minsheng Real Estate and Yango Education Group (http://www.ygjyjt.cn/). The school is located in Liaocheng Jiangbei Shuicheng Tourism Resort, covering an area of more than 110 acres, with a total construction area of nearly 80,000 square meters, which can accommodate more than 3,400 students.
Where is the position?
The opening position now is in Liaocheng, China, which is a prefecture-level city in western Shandong province. Liaocheng is at the intersection of the Beijing-Kowloon Railway and the Jinan-Handan railway, so the transportation here is very convenient. It only costs one hour to the Jinan International Airport and about two and a half hours to Hebei Province. In addition, the well-known Grand Canal flows through the city center, which adds comfort and enjoyment to the city. If you love sightseeing, there are many beautiful scenes such as Dongchang Lake and Guangyue Tower. You will live a pleasant life here and at the same time save more money than in big cities.
-Teach conversational English, listening, speaking, Reading and Writing Courses to students from kindergarten to G9 through the delivery of innovative and immersive Peiwen School educational content;
- Teach children based on Peiwen curriculum through stories, songs, characters, and above all – fun!
-Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises;
-Measure progress and educational results;
-Build strong relationships with students and help them build international vision and habit of reading ,practicing, and exploring.
-Work 5 days per week, weekends off, about 10 teaching hours, no compulsory office hours if there is no class or other tasks/activity arranged
- Basic Salary: 15,000-18,000 RMB / Month, based on experience, half salary during Summer and Winter holiday;
- 6,000 RMB flight reimbursement;
- Health and accident insurance after probation;
- Free accommodation and meal in campus;
- A legal Z Work Visa with work permit provided;
- Arrival Support: Airport pick-up;
- 11 days for Chinese Public Holidays;
- 1 day for Christmas;
- 50-60 days for summer and winter holiday;
- Completed bachelor degree or above;
- English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing;
- Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language;
- A flexible “can do” attitude and flexible approach to working;
- Passion for working with young students;
- New graduate from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa acceptable (we can help with TEFL training and certificate)
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV, a recent photo, or a short 1-minute intro video if you have, We will get back to you ASAP.
Job views: 492