ASAP: PRIVATE apartment;Only 20 TEACHING HOURS;THREE weeks paid holidays;City Tour;5,000CNY Bonus; Free Chinese lesson; Z Visa; Beautiful environment
About Yeast English Education: Yeats English is a progressive language learning institution that specializes in teaching young learners. We named our school after William Butler Yeats. He has a famous saying “Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.” That’s exactly what we want to educate our students. So we place heavy emphasis on learning interest and teaching quality; knowing that it is the key to both our students and our company’s success. To maintain high quality standards we only select individuals who are passionate to make a difference in the lives of children in China, and we provide ample training to allow these teachers to have success in the classroom.
Email: A544@directapply.findworkabroad.com Skype: A544@directapply.findworkabroad.com
WeChat: xiaoying_1989 Phone:+86 13581670162
1. 9,000-11,000 CNY (monthly salary is according to candidates' teaching experience and qualifications)
2. Provide private apartment for each teacher, so you don't need to share with others. Every apartment is equipped with all essential equipments.
3. Return flight reimbursement is paid after completing a one-year contract.
4. Award 5,000 CNY bonus after finishing one-year contract.
5. Three weeks paid holidays every year (except Chinese official holidays). Two weeks for summer holiday, one week for extra Chinese New Year holiday.
6. Random city tour during our rest days (school provide).
7. Free Chinese lessons.
8. Very clean and comfortable work environment. Our school is located in the most famous tourist site in Xuzhou city, a very big beautiful lake.
9. Z Visa help
10. Very nice and friendly colleagues to make sure you will live and work happily in China.
1. Working hours: 25 hours per week. 20 teaching hours and 5 office hours
2. Working time: Two days off each week. Rest on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday to Friday: Work from 15:00-19:00 Saturday & Sunday: Work from 10:00-18:30 (2 hours lunch rest from 12:00-14:00)
3. Class size: small class size, only 4-8 students for one class
4. Students age: 3-10 years old
5. We provide very detailed Teaching Guide and all the Class Activities' Instruction and also ample training, so we can accept teacher that who doesn't have any teaching experience.
6. There is a Chinese teaching assistant who will teach the class with the foreign teacher together to help our foreign teacher manage the class.
Qualifications (the teacher must meet all the requirements to apply for a work visa):
1. English Native speaker (who holds English speaking country's passport) or non-native speakers with great accent.
2. Bachelor degree or higher education background
3. Age: 24-45
3. TESOL/TESL/TEFL certificate is preferred
4. 2+ years working experience, doesn't have to be in Education, but teaching experience is more preferred.
Job views: 323