13-16k RMB/Month, ESL Teachers in Kindergarten, Primary schools, Junior/Senior Middle Schools in Yichang, Starting Immediately
Yichang Jindongfang Education Group, founded in 2004 by Oscar Shi, is a private education group, and it presently has 6 independent school districts including 1 kindergarten, 4 primary schools, 2 junior middle schools, 2 senior middle schools, 6 language training centers covering elementary and secondary levels, a farm with an area of 6 km2 which is also a campsite for juvenile after-school activities, called Three Gorges International Youth Camp. This year, there are 8000 students in total and around 1000 employees (about 25 foreigners) in our Jindongfang Education Group. With strong management, Jindongfang Education Group has earned the recognition and positive reputation by the local education authority and the public.
Yichang Jindongfang Education Group is seeking qualified ESL teachers for positions at over seven schools from kindergarten to high school in Yichang City in the People's Republic of China. Our group is growing rapidly and we expect to have over 30 new positions available for the 2018/19 academic year, starting September 1, 2018.
PACKAGE from 13,000RMB to 16,000RMB PER MONTH
• Basic salary :13,000 - 16,000RMB monthly, based on qualifications and experience
• Free meals and fully well-equipped furnished apartment
• Airfare reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
• Contract continuation bonus of 6,000-10,000RMB/Month.
• Holiday bonus:2500RMB per year
• Three paid days dealing with jet lag upon arrival
• Reimbursed residence permit and Chinese medical checkup fees
• Comprehensive medical and accidental insurance
• 1 month winter vacation, 11 days public holiday and 5 days Christmas Holiday/per year, 2 months summer vacation
• Opportunities for promotion
• Ongoing team-building activities organized by the school
- From a native speaking country (USA, UK, South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland)
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 2 years teaching experience or TESOL/TEFL certification
To apply for any of these positions, please email me at: A646@directapply.findworkabroad.com or B646@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Thanks, and I look forward to speaking to you soon
Job views: 734