⭐⭐⭐ Welcome to the historic city - Xi'an, fully furnished accommodation provided and with good benefit!!!
China, Xi'an China Xi'an
1. Candidates must have a recognized teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certification.
2. Native speakers are preferred.
3. A University Degree is required.
4. EFL classroom experience is also desirable, but not essential. In some cases, extensive relevant TEFL experience can be considered in lieu of formal TEFL qualifications. Above all else, candidates should be enthusiastic, committed, positive and sociable.
5. A clean background check
6.To apply please enclose your CV, and a recent photo or a copy of your passport page.
7. All successful applicants will be provided with a list of emails of all of the current teachers here.
1. Generous salary 11000RMB -15500RMB (after tax) per month depending on qualifications and experience.
2.Modern, well located, fully furnished accommodation provided.
3. 22 days Paid holidays - 10 days plus major Chinese national holidays.
4. Comprehensive medical insurance.
5. Monthly bonus
Quarterly Appraisal bonus (Up to 2000 for teachers)
6. Referral bonus (Up to 6000RMB)
7. Loyalty bonus (For full contract re-signing)
8. Z Visa and work permits paid for and arranged.
9. Flight allowance of 10000RMB per year
10. Administrative assistants available at each center to help teachers with day to day necessities, important purchases.etc
11. Airport pickup and welcome dinner upon arrival.
12. Various extra curriculum activities and social activities.
13. Free Weekly Chinese lessons with EF Chinese Town
14. On-going training and academic support
15. Promotion opportunities across the nine schools.
16. Funded opportunities to take the Cambridge DELTA, Trinity Diploma and the Cambridge TKT exams.
17. Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development.
18. Annual staff retreat and Gala dinner party.
19. Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Xi'an and as part of the world's largest private language school.
Job views: 919