⭐⭐⭐⭐Beijing English Center Needed Foreign teacher, up to 28K⭐⭐⭐⭐
China, Beijing 100000 China Beijing
- SALARY ranging from 16,000-28,000 yuan per month depending on experience.
- Free AIRFARE to China.
- Two weeks hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China.
- Enrollment in a TESOL program for uncertified applicants. Costs reimbursed following
- completion of the program.
- Sponsored work Z-VISA.
- HEALTH INSURANCE.
- GYM membership.
- Time off for Chinese holidays, along with 7-10 daysPAID VACATION TIME.
- Employee performance BONUSES.
- The duties and responsibilities for an ESL instructor will include the following:
- Teach students ranging from ages 3-12, based on current student enrollment.
- Prepare lesson plans for classes according to Amerlish curriculum.
- Grade tests, correct homework, and provide timely feedback to parents about their student’s performance.
- Assist marketing in the enrollment of potential students by teaching demo classes.
- Participate in seasonal culture parties and activities for Amerlish students.
- Proficient English speaker with a neutral American accent.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree or higher (any subject).
- TESOL certification and teaching experience preferred.
Job views: 4