ESL Instructor needed in Beijing, China / Bangkok, Thailand, Salary up to 28K.
China, Beijing, China / Bangkok, Thailand China Beijing, China / Bangkok, Thailand
TAL Education Group
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology-driven, talent-centered, and quality-focused. Since its establishment, TAL is committed to integrating technologies and the Internet into education, to deliver a better study experience for children.
TAL continuously strives to promote educational progress through cutting-edge technologies. TAL has may sub-brands and 2.3 million students in 42 cities all over China, with more than 18 million students partaking in their quality online education resources.
Positions: ESL Instructor
LOCATION 1: Beijing, China
• Deliver live lessons to students aged 4-12 years old in professional studio alone
• Proofread curriculum content
• Weekly working hours 40, teaching hours are no more than 25
• Monday to Friday12pm-9pm
• One year contract, full time position, based in Zhongguancun, Beijing, China
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certification
• Passport holder from US, UK and Canada
• Detailed understanding of teaching language and performance
Salary & Benefits
• Monthly Salary: RMB 23,900 – 25,900 (3,500USD to 3,800 USD) BeforeTax
• Monthly KPI Bonus: 2000 BMB (300 USD)
• Yearly Bonus:10,000 RMB (contract completion bonus 1,500 USD)
• Work dinner, afternoon snacks and fruits
• Sponsored work visa
• Health Insurance; Free annual health check
• 11 National Holidays; 5days paid annual leave
LOCATION 2: Bangkok, Thailand
• Full-Time and Office Based.
• Monthly salary 50,000 THB to 57,000 THB plus yearly bonus 120,000 THB.
• 14 paid leave per year.
• Live sitting classes.
• 40 hour work week including 25 teaching hours
• Schedule: Monday,Thursday and Friday:12:00-20:00; Saturday and Sunday7:30-17:00; Tuesday-Wednes day off
• Efficiently deliver live lessons to 2-4 students in professional studios alone.
• Excellent communication skills; confidence in presenting stories to children aged from 4-12.
• Pro-actively involve in regular training sessions and meetings.
• Passport holders from US, CA, UK, NZ or AU
• Bachelor's degree or advanced degree.
• TEFL certificate (120hours)
Job views: 15