❤️❤Shanghai Kindergarten wanted Native Speaker, Well Salary Up to 18-23K before tax! ❤️❤
China, Shanghai 200000 China Shanghai
Job Description:❤ Candidates Requirements：
a) Country：Native English country
b) Female or Male：Both
d) Education background：Bachelor's degree or Above
e) Work experiences：Minimum two years successful experience as a preschool or infant/toddler
f) teacher or caregiver.
g) Certificates ：120 Hours TEFL/TESOL Certificate
h) Background checking：Clean Criminal records
1. Knowledge of current educational and instructional methodologies and techniques.
2. Understanding and proficiency in relevant technology
3..Knowledge of current educational and instructional methodologies and techniques.
4. Knowledge of parenting program.
5. Oral and written bilingual (English/ Mandarin) is a plus.❤ Terms of Employment：
a) Contract Length：1 year
b) Salary：18-23K before tax
c) Insurance： Medical Insurance
d) Apartment ：Free single apartment
e) Utility：Paid by Foreign teacher
f) Sick leave：Paid 3 days per year
g) Paid Holidays：2 weeks summer holiday and 2 weeks winter holiday
h) Visa：Work visa sponsored
i) Flight：Round flight subsidies.6k
j）Other Allowance：Year - end annual meeting with variable amount of red envelope, celebration banquet.
❤ Kindergarten Job Details：
a) Office Hours per week: No more than 40 Hours/Week
b) Working Days per week: 7:50 am to 16:00 pm, Monday to Friday, Weekend off work.
c) Students’ Age: 2-6 years old
d) Class Size: 6-15
e) Duration of each class: 30 Minutes/Class
1.Help each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals
2. Demonstrate in depth knowledge of child development and early year education for the 3-6 years age range
3. Understand of approaches to bilingual education and learning e.g. early immersion and cultures.
4. Document daily individual needs, strengths, interests, service plans, attendance, and meal counts for each child.
5. Implement lesson plan activities and experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
6. Prepare and provide materials that are concrete and relevant to the children’s interests and culture.
7. Prepare the learning environment for children to learn through active exploration and interaction with adult caregivers. Knowledge of child centred play based pedagogy
8. Partner with parents to develop educational and family goals and update regularly.
9. Participate in parent meetings, parent-caregiver conferences, and other meetings
10. Take center-wide duty to make sure the students security
11. Participate in regularly scheduled case conferencing sessions, staff meetings, in-service training, and other meetings as directed.
12. Participate in TTT work shop (teacher teach teacher)
13. Work cooperatively with fellow -staff members and administrators in curriculum design, assessment and implementation as it pertains to specific grade levels and grogram.
14. Actively participate in center-wide sponsored events and activities.
Job views: 122721