Beijing International High school is seeking a visual art teacher (Accept non English native)
China, Beijing 100000 China Beijing
• Passionate, love to work with children and villing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and parents.
• Standard pronunciation or native English Speaker.
• Excellent communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality.
• Be reliable and responsible.
• Be well-presented and professional
• Preference be given to holder of Certificate in Early Childhood Education, University Degree holder, TESOL/TEFL Certificate holder or Montessori teacher. Attractive remuneration will be provided.
• Also seeking hard working and enthusiastic gap year students
• Preference will be given to applicants with working visa and previous related experience
Working hours (5 work dayeach week)
No more than 24 teaching hrs a week in total,usually 18 hours per week.
The rest of time is office hour
Monthly Salary pre tax
16000RMB - 21000RMB
Apartment is provided by the school
Free accommodation or housing allowance
The bonuses will be paid based on daily performance
Air tickets allowance after completing contract
Job views: 2346