Live chat with us
noborder Question:

Hi, I have been living in the UK for four years and hold a Bachelor degree from a British university. I am an Azerbaijani citizen. Can i be qualified a working visa to teach in China? I hold a TEFL certificate as well.

Our Answer:

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 15:21:46 +0800, 209 views

< All questions