click to live chat

open hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
monday to friday

or call
noborder Question:

I am not allowed to earn money for work on my Visa in China, I have some teaching experience but no degree, can I still find work?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,


Thank you for your question. Hope you are well and fabulous.

You should hold a tefl or tesol certificate.

Here are a number of options I recommend:

Thank you for using our service!


Amy Wen

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 20:50:32 +0800, 2193 views

< All questions