noborder Question:

dear, sir,am john fron nigeria,i have bsc in chinese language and culture,i graduated from hubei normal university,hubei provinci speak english fluently and i have some experience in teaching english,am looking for full time job in teaching english or any field.thanks you

Our Answer:

Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 05:46:55 +0000, 1715 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat public address
Wechat QR code