click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

I have an honours degree in counselling psychology and now doing my masters in that course too, is it possible to get a teaching job with my masters but without TEFL certificate in CHINA or KOREA or any part of ASIA. lm from Zimbabwe from Africa

Our Answer:

Dear Sir,


Sorry for your nationality we don't have any teaching jobs in China or KOREA or any part of ASIA suitable for you.


Thank you for your time!


Have a nice day! 


Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 03:20:34 +0000, 876 views

< All questions