Find Work Abroad
Wawajobs began in 2012 and has helped over 500 teachers find jobs in China. Our primary objective is to not only provide you with a suitable teaching position in China but also help you have a positive and memorable China teaching experience. Our pleasure to reflect our vision to bridge the gap between China and aboard.
What we provide
All the cooperative schools are our partners who have been strictly vetted and have worked together for many years. We walk our candidates through every step of the process. At no point will you be left wondering what to do next, as we will be right there with you talking you through it.. We do not leave your side after you arrive either. The entire time you are in China, we will be here to help you address any question or concern. We don’t charge you any fees for our service. It’s completely free!
Performance Bonus: 1,000RMB per quarter
Contract: one year
Annual Leave: 10 days per annum + Chinese public holidays
Teaching Hours: Maximum 15 hours per week
Working hours(about 30 hours a week)
1. Monday & Tuesday off!
2. Wednesday to Friday 3pm-8:30pm
3. Saturday & Sunday 9am-6pm
1. Pay raise based on performance evaluation after one-year-contract
2. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 paid sick days with full salary
3. All medical cover with full package of insurance
1. Domestic Visa and visa application expenses covered
2. Free airport pickup service
3. 5 days free accommodation upon arrival
4. Free housing search assistance
Fluent native English speaker, Bachelors Degree, TEFOL/TESOL certified (preferred, but not essential), teaching experience(preferred, not essential).
Location: Bejing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and other Tier2, 3 cities
Interested candidates should send their CV, cover letter and photo to A616@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Tel: +86 13616233838
Contact name: Rachel