12000 – 20000 RMB in Shanghai Kids English Training School + Apartment + Z visa
ABIE, American Baby International Education Ltd. is a high-end American English education brand. Utilizing American public school curriculum and cutting-edge products, ABIE focuses on providing a wide range of English language learning opportunities for children aged 3-12. Moreover, our international education group is committed to building comprehensive, diversified, and high-tech educational resources to seamlessly integrate with our wider educational services. Our motto, 'Better, Easier, Faster,' reflects our goal of assisting children in the development of learning, life, occupational, and social skills.
ABIE Tangzhen Center looking for ESL Teacher start work as soon as possible
Employment Type: Full Time English teacher in Kids training school
Education: Bachelor or above
Certificate: TEFL//CELTA/TESOL Preferred
Native English Speakers preferred
3 ESL Teachers needed as soon as possible
1. Teach up to 25 hours per week
2. Work 5 days for one week
3. Teaching English classes following ABIE’s teaching philosophies and methodology.
4. Lesson planning and preparation — at least 20 minutes before class.
5. Supervising tests, including placement, unit, midterm and final tests.
6. Assisting with administration
7. Counseling students
8. Proactively participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s).
7. Actively participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
8. Participating at promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
9. Attending all scheduled meetings where the teachers’ presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee’s holiday or the Employee’s day off.
10. Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and Center Director within his/her working hours.
What we offer
1. Monthly Payment: 12000 – 20000 RMB per month
2. Housing allowance 2000RMB
3. Bonus after contract finish
4. Work visa provided
5. Airport pick up
6. Free Training
1. We will meet you at airport when you arrive in China
2. A friendly recruiting specialist will review the company’s policies and contract with you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask for help.
4. Experienced teacher trainers will give you a training, which is mainly about our learning philosophy and teaching methods. The training is useful for all teachers, regardless of level of teaching experience.
5. A visa specialist will assist you in obtaining your Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC) and visa. The process is usually finished within one and half month
If you are sincerely looking for an opportunity of a lifetime, please contact us through the following ways
TEL: +86 13524159387
Documents in the Email needed for Visa
2. Copy of passport photo page
3. Copy of most recent visa and entry stamp
4. Copy of temporary residence form
5. Degree copy
6. Teaching Certificate (i.e. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA)
7. Non-criminal Record
8. Medical check（for those who haven't had a Chinese work visa in the previous 3 months）
9. Reference letter and release letter from previous Chinese employer (if applicable)
10. Cancellation letter of previous FEC or working permit (if applicable)
11. Formal Photo (48X33mm & White background)
Job views: 415