Teach English in Seaport – Lianyungang 8,000-10,000RMB/Month+7,000RMB Flight Allowance+14 Paid Holidays+Medical Insurance+E Bike+Free Accommodation
Action English School in Lianyungang, China has recently opened its sixth school and is looking to hire new teachers for its new term. Located on the coast of Jiangsu Province, Lianyungang is both a genuine working city where you can immerse yourself in Chinese culture, featuring attractions such as: Lian Dao Island Beach Resort Fruit Flower Mountain (Hua Guo Shan - Home of the legendary "Monkey King" from the epic novel "Journey to the West" Traditional street BBQ, Chinese, Ethnic Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian and Western Restaurants Newly opened Wanda Plaza Four Star Sofitel hotel, restaurants and facilities New Suning and Wanda Shopping Plazas with major international brands Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Dairy Queen, Fish N Chips, Watsons etc Golf Courses, sports facilities, cinemas, museums Easy access to major cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and the beer capitol Qingdao! And Lots More!!!
Our schools offer a relaxed working atmosphere and we provide all necessary teaching materials for classes, using one of the best curricula available. Our student body primarily consists of Elementary school students, as well as some Middle and High school students. We also teach Kindergarten and adult students, plus IELTS, lifestyle classes and external classes at various businesses. If you don’t have any previous teaching experience and are happy with a flexible working schedule, this is a great job to get a taste of teaching several different levels of students.
In addition to teaching, there are opportunities to share your ideas and help develop our school in other areas of special interest. Due to government requirements and the SAFEA’s working visa issuing legislation, to apply for these positions, you must:
1. Be a native English speaker from Canada, US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or a native of France, Spain, Germany or Italy.
2. Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or above
3. Have two years working experience (in any field)
It is also desirable that you
1. Have a TEFL/COEFL/CELTA or DELTA
2. Enjoy teaching and working with children
3. Be patient and understanding of working with people of a different culture
4. Have a desire to experience a new culture as it really is!
Be available to work as soon as possible, be available to work 26 hours per week and be flexible due to the ever changing needs of ESL teaching.
We can offer you
1. A 12 Month employment contract
2. 8,000-10,000RMB monthly salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
3. Flight allowance 7,000RMB
4. Contract re-signing bonus
5. 14 days of paid vacation
6. Medical Insurance
7. E Bike
8. Free accommodation
9. Free Chinese lessons (2 hours/week)
Tel: +86 15205134523
Job views: 365