Teach Children in Shanghai 3-12 years, up to 27K / month
China, Shanghai 200000 China Shanghai
American Eagle Institute was founded in Taiwan in 1999, and we pride ourselves in delivering quality English language learning in reading, writing, listening and speaking for students. As a school, we teach students language as well as culture, and we set an example for students by being an equal-opportunity employer. We will hire quality teachers from Canada, US, UK, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa without discrimination on gender, religious belief, and certainly not on skin color. If you are an outstanding teacher, we want you!
We offer competitive salary, good career development options, but most of all, you can really be a teacher if you have a true passion for education. Being an Eagle teacher will mean that you can truly be a classroom teacher and not just an entertainer.
We currently have schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Nanjing, Xiamen, Xuzhou and Chengdu, check us out and you will be glad that you did.
Qualifications & Quality:
- Possesses a passion for teaching 3-15 year-old ELLs and cares about the students learning outcome
- Native speaker from Canada, US, UK, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa
- Authenticated bachelor’s degree - Applied Linguistic, Education or Bilingual Education degree preferred but not necessary.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience post-graduation, ESL teaching experience preferred.
- No criminal record
- Possesses a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate.
Visa: Z-Visa and Work Permit provided, cost reimbursed by the school
Monthly Salary: RMB19,000 – RMB27,000
Bonuses: Performance-based bonuses are giving monthly as well as quarterly.
Allowances: Relocation Allowance and Travel Allowance provided.
Training: All teachers will receive training in Shanghai (travel and accommodation expenses paid), as well as video training's throughout the year.
If you are a teacher and want to be in a great academic environment, look no further!
Job views: 816