Academic Principal - Guangzhou - 35-70k / month + fully comprehensive employment package
China, Guangzhou 510000 China Guangzhou
Find Work Abroad brings to you this top-end position in the education sector working a truly outstanding Kindergarten in China, Guangzhou; Working with children and a faculty of superior excellence. The ideal candidate will be already located in China.
Key Job Specifications:
* Salary: 35,000-70,000RMB/month (pre-tax)
* Enrollment Bonus: Up to 160,000RMB/year
* Working hours: 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday 8:00-16:30)
* Grades/Curriculum: PN-K3/International Early Year Curriculum (IEYC) or EYFS or IB-PYP
* Accommodation: Up to 10,000RMB/month (pre-tax) reimbursement
* Relocation Allowance: Up to 10,000RMB one time allowance in the first month
* Flight Reimbursement: 7000RMB/year
* Visa: Work Permit, Residence Permit and Medical check-up fees assistance and reimbursement
* Insurance: Health and accident insurance
* Paid Leave: National Holidays/Winter Holidays/Summer Holidays
* Sick Leave: 8 days paid sick leave per academic year.
* Additional Bonuses: Tuition discounts, Christmas holidays, free working meal
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Master degree or above, major in Early Childhood Education, Education or teaching related majors is
* At least 10 years of kindergarten teaching experience, with teaching qualification.
* Know well in IEYC, EYFS curriculum and teaching experience is required, British, New Zealander,
Australian or Irish is preferred.
* Minimum 5 years head teacher management experience in kindergarten or elementary school with KG
* Strong work ethic, strong leadership skill, and excellent inter-personal skills with students, teachers and
* Proficiency in English as a working language, native speaker is preferred.
* Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding, commitment to teamwork.
* With high flexibility and adaptability to the Chinese culture and working environment.
* Meet other requirements for work permit and residence permit requested by Chinese government.
* Formulate the kindergarten's 3-year development plan; to be responsible for overall academic and
pastoral care of students; to formulate annual, termly and monthly education plans; to develop and
implement internal and external monitoring, evaluate results and feedback; to adjust and improve the
standard of teaching and learning throughout all kindergartens of the group.
* Responsible for curriculum development, making the international curriculum adapting the local culture
and environment, raising standards and enhancing teaching and learning, setting up the assessment
criteria for pupils and identifying areas for academic review. Maintain the standards of IEYC requirements
and keep the IEYC authorization. Have an in-depth IEYC, EYFS and developing understanding of the
Chinese kindergarten curriculum to formulate a school-based curriculum that integrates both the
strengths of Chinese and Western culture.
* Develop and support the schools to maintain a system of records that will indicate students’ progress in
relation to selected goals and objective of the school system.
* Work closely within the School Principals and the faculty, conduct class observations and supervise
non-teaching by a weekly based. Ensure a consistent and continuous focus on student’s learning;
supervise and evaluate teachers' teaching performance.
* Responsible for the faculty management and development with the school principals, to continually
strive to improve the professional skill level and promote continued faculty growth, offer professional
training to the faculty by a termly based. Provide guidance to and supervise the School Principals in
academic side. Help the schools to develop the disciplinary and expected behavior and assessment
criteria for all the teachers to create a healthy and positive working environment.
* Work with the Headquarters and Principals to conduct regular parent’s workshop to enhance the
understanding of parents on the curriculum and relationship building.
* Fully support schools and the group brand marketing. Work closely cooperate with the Admissions and
Marketing team in carrying out enrolment plans, planning, implementing, assisting in and attending
* Fully support and engage in the teacher training center in planning, researching, teacher recruitment,
student enrollment and professional training activities.
* Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to conduct staff meetings and write newsletters,
proofread schools’ official documents that published in English.
* Other temporary tasks appointed by CEO/COO or board members.
Job views: 6494