click to live chat

open hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
monday to friday

or call
noborder Question:

I am foreigner student in Nanchang university. I want to work in this summer vacation that two months long. i have one year experience in teaching. please suggest me some jobs. Thanks.

Our Answer:

Thank you so much for your question.

There are two options for the summer camp job. The first option is that you cam apply online. Please check our website links below,%20fuzhou,%20quanzhou,zhangzhou,%20jinjiang,%20putian,%20shishi%20cities/summer-camp/children/4813 The second is that you can send your application to our email address

Thank you very much! 


Best Regards,

Amy Wen

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 01:51:31 +0800, 2513 views

< All questions