click to live chat

open hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
monday to friday

or call
noborder Question:

im from zimbabwe and i only have an Advanced level certificate. can i get a job without a Degree?

Our Answer:

In most cases, if you are experienced ESL teacher and you have B.A degree, TEFL ,TESOL or CELTA certificate, you have a good chance to get a job in China.

If you're applying for a teaching job with us, most schools require English teachers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa with a BA Degree. So we would not be able to offer you a position teaching in China, although many teachers from non-native speaking countries have found jobs across China by applying directly to schools and interviewing in China.

To qualify for other opportunities as a skilled worker without a BA Degree you would certainly need to be in China for interview and be in a position to start working immediately - The hiring companies (so long as you are experienced) will generally offer a couple of months probation to see how it goes. If you get on well with the employer and they like your work you will be in a better position to formalise a contract.

Amy Wen

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:17:44 +0800, 2664 views

< All questions