Teaching Opportunities in China, Working Visa Provided for Natives&Non-native Speakers, From Public Kindergarten to Middle School, Up to 15k RMB/Month
Want to explore the mysterious China for a year? Come to Changchun and teach while you are exploring the great culture and study standard Chinese. Changchun is a vibrant city and the capital of Jilin province. It is a beautiful city with parks and lakes amongst other interesting and cultural things. It is one of the fastest developing cities in China, but living expenses are not so high as in Beijing.
We offer a great opportunity in Changchun city. We’re looking for professional individuals, who are able to commit to a minimum of 1 year contract to teach students from Kindergarten to Middle school,we cooperate with government public school. There may also be some classes teaching adults (subject to interview and availability.）
The Kevin Education Group includes Kevin Foreign Language School, and Kevin Foreign Language School is a semi-public company that works with the government, public schools, and universities. Our English teacher program is in its tenth year. We are located in Changchun, Jilin.
At the moment, we can offer 12-month long or longer contracts.
What the school provides:
1. Salary will be 8000-15000RMB/month , 88 basic working hours per month. As we do not limit your teaching hours, and if you can teach more hours, thethe over-time payment will be higher.
3. Chinese holidays off
4.2 months vacation (mainly during the summer and winter breaks)
5. Teaching materials
6. Assistant to help accommodate adjusting to life in China
7. One-way airfare is provided for the 12-month contracts (flight home)
8. Working Visa
Our requirements are as follows:
1. Native speakers or non-natives with good English pronunciation
2. Bachelor Degree holders with a minimum of 2 year experience teaching kids .（or master degree）
3. better English or education background
4 .Open-minded, outgoing, patient and responsible
For more details feel free to contact us.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please send your reply email to us with information and accompanying documents：Resume and one min self-introduction video or audio (A1478@directapply.findworkabroad.com)
Job views: 161