high school history teacher, 20-28k RMB/Month in Beijing, 25 Teaching Classes/Week
Location: BEIJING Chaoyang District subway: line 5 Beiyanlu north
Type: international school
Position：high school history teacher
Working hours: Working hours from 7：45 to 17：00 and OFF on weekend.
Working loads：20 students per class and up to 25 teaching classes per week
We are looking for candidates that:
- BA/MASTER degree
- 2+ years teaching experience minimum required.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate required.
- ONLY Native English speaker: USA, CANADA, UK, SOUTH AFRICA or AUSTRALIA
- All documents must be authenticated so we can apply for the candidate’ working visa.
- Criminal background report (notarized from country of origin if candidate not under work visa)
- Release and cancellation letters from previous employers if candidates already working in China.
- The school is proposing a 2 years contract.
- Monthly basic salary is 20k +depending on experience and demo class.
- Monthly housing allowance 3,000RMB.
- End of year bonus up to 12,000RMB when the contract finished after 1 year.
- US Calvert pedagogic materials & training provided.
- Campus accommodation with utensils and utilities depending on availability.
- Paid and full assistance from the school on the work visa & paid Chinese government holidays.
- Health insurance benefits in international hospitals.
- Free breakfast/lunch and after school activities: basketball, badminton, calligraphy and sand painting
Please contact us for more details
Job views: 312