Drama Teachers Needed in Beijing Training center ,Non-Native English Speakers accepted ,start immediately
Our company focus on drama education training for children and adolescents aging from 3 to 18 years old. We are dedicated to improving their abilities to know themselves, stimulate their creativity, build their confidence and speak fluent oral English. The aim is to cultivate a correct value for the Chinese children to get in touch with the world and envision the variety of the multicultural art in the world.
Here is the details of the Recruitment:
1.Native English speaker ( American, British, Canadian, or preferred)
2. Bachelor/'s degree or above.
3.The drama education experience is preferred
4. The candidate should love teaching, be responsible for and be patient with students, be willing to cooperate with colleagues with good teamwork spirit.
5.Have sense of humor, and long –term cooperation intentions, highly motivated and goal orientation.
Employment type: Full-time
1. To prepare and provide Demo classes as required.
2. To help students to improve the ability of using English
3. To improve the comprehensive abilities with drama and to show the children the charm of drama.
4. To create and sustain a happy atmosphere to attract children to involve them in the class.
5. Responsible for the drama teaching and rehearsing.
Treatment and welfare:
1. Salary: 14000-20000 per month
2. Working time: 10:00a.m. - 19:00p.m.
3. Work location: ChangYang in FangShan District
4. Rest: on Monday, Tuesday; there will be exchanging holiday based on the national holiday according to the company.
Company will provide “Manual for living in China” for the foreign teachers and employees, including daily way and routine, 24-hour convenience stores, near large supermarkets, shopping plaza, near gym and restaurants, hospitals and other comprehensive guidance.
Do not hesitate to apply online if interested or any questions .
Job views: 171