Chemistry teacher needed in international school for english native speaker~~Welcome to Chengdu~~
China, Chengdu 610000 China Chengdu
· Degree Level
Minimum of Bachelor’s in Chemistry required; Master’s Degree as
well as AP experience preferred.
· Degree Field
Secondary education, subject-specific field
High school certification and/or state teaching license preferred.
· Key Skills
1.Credentialed high school chemistry teacher with expertise in teaching college prep and advanced classes. 2. Have extensive knowledge of Chemistry with the ability to communicate ideas
effectively as well as offer a variety of instructional techniques.
1.This position requires the teacher to have extensive knowledge of Chemistry with the ability to communicate ideas effectively as well as offer a variety of instructional techniques. 2.Lab experiments are required in Chemistrys courses Additionally, candidates need to be prepared to incorporate technology meaningfully into instruction on a
1. Experienced teachers with 3 to 5 years corresponding subject teaching experience.
2. Preferred but not required qualities include knowledge and/or experience with AP level courses.
3. Experience in the private school sector ideal.
o Plan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and promote enjoyment of learning.
o Assess, track, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement (performance and growth) and developmental needs to students, managers/colleagues.
o Write reports on students with clear formative comments and targets as to how to improve work by defined deadlines given, and provide regular estimated grades and feedback on assessments.
o Supervise students’ attendance and behavior and follow up as appropriate, in accordance with the Student Handbook.
o Supervise and accompany students outside the classroom including lunchtime, assigned duties and on excursions, as appropriate, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times.
o Communicate with parents regarding student’s progress, participate in parent meetings on evenings and schoolwide events.
o Attend all staff and departmental meetings.Attend assigned promotional events to help MPA expand.
o Participate in the teacher evaluation process and all in-service training as a part of continuing professional development and growth.
· Insurance: Group Accident and Health Insurance coverage
· Holidays: all the Chinese public holidays, plus two days for Thanksgiving and one week for Christmas.
· Vacation: Based on school calendar, at least Six weeks paid vacation per annum, this is in addition to the Chinese holiday schedule.
· Sick Leave: 3 days with pay per semester
· Visa application fees
· Professional growth Opportunity
· Housing Allowance 3500 per month
· Round trip flight to Chengdu each year
Job views: 17