★★★ English, Math/ Physics, Computer Science, and Business/ Economics Teachers Required at an International School , Daqing, China, up to 25K★★★
China, Heilongjiang China Heilongjiang
We are an international school, Daqing Cambridge International Center (DQCIE), located in North East of China. It’s a top school in the city and the Province with outstanding academic achievement and excellent facilities. The DQCIE delivers IGCSE and A-level education program affiliated to CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) syllabus. The center has a strong international academic teaching team containing over 12 experienced foreign teachers currently.
What we require:
• Minimum Bachelor degree holder.
• 2 years minimum teaching experience in the related subjects.
• IGCSE / A-Level teaching experience is an asset and preferable.
• English teachers must be Native English speaker.
• Be positive and passionate, self motivation, hardworking and a good team player.
• Weekly working 40 hours - Monday-Fridays.
What we offer:
• Salary: 15-25K.
• Accommodation: Free on-campus accommodation, two rooms with full furniture (TV, aircondition, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, heating, shower)
• Full paid annual holidays including summer (6 weeks) and winter vacation and statutory Chinese holidays.
• Airport or train station pick up.
• Medical insurance and annual flight allowance.
• Annual Bonus System.
• Free Chinese language course.
• Full time job with initial three years contract extendable to permanent.
• Work permit and Visa application help.
How to apply:
• Cover letter.
• Detailed resume - specified to month/year.
• Self introduction by a short video.
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan).
• Passport photo page (scan).
• Interview to be conducted via Skype or WeChat video.
Job views: 37500