By the lake, 10,000-14,000RMB, 14days paid holiday, no office hour, Work visa, Private apartment,5000CNY bonus, WeChat: xiaoying_1989
About Yeast English Education: Yeats English is a progressive language learning institution that specializes in teaching young learners. We named our school after William Butler Yeats. He has a famous saying “Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.” That’s exactly what we want to educate our students. So we place heavy emphasis on learning interest and teaching quality; knowing that it is the key to both our students and our company’s success. To maintain high quality standards we only select individuals who are passionate to make a difference in the lives of children in China, and we provide ample training to allow these teachers to have success in the classroom.
Email: A544@directapply.findworkabroad.com Skype: A544@directapply.findworkabroad.com
WeChat: xiaoying_1989 Phone:+86 17712071120
1. 10,000-14,000 CNY. We’ll talk about the salary when we have the interview.
2. Provide private apartment for each teacher, so you don't need to share with others.
3. Award 5,000 CNY bonus after finishing one-year contract.
4. 14 days paid holidays every year.
5. Free Chinese lessons.
6. Very clean and comfortable work environment. Our school is located in the most famous tourist site in Xuzhou city, a very big beautiful lake.
7. Work Visa provided
8. Very nice and friendly colleagues to make sure you will live and work happily in China.
9. We would like so much to help you learn Chinese culture and if you are interested in Traditional Chinese culture, you can learn Chinese painting. We share the same building with a painting school.
1. Working hours: 35 hours per week (no office hours).
2. Class size: small class size, only 4-10 students for one class
3. Students age: 3.5-10 years old
4. We provide very detailed Teaching Guide and all the Class Activities' Instruction and also ample training, so we can accept teacher that who doesn't have any teaching experience.
5. There is a Chinese teaching assistant who will teach the class with the foreign teacher together to help our foreign teacher manage the class.
1. Native speakers or non-native speakers with very good accent and english skills.
2. Bachelor Degree
3. It's better to have TEFL/TESOL certificate or teaching experience
4. Easy going, patient, have good manner and working attitude, have a good sense of time management, can always keep things clean and tidy
5. If you are interested in our offer please send me a short video of your self-introduction when you contact me.
Job views: 906