Full-time ESL Teaching Position in Dalian, Up to 15k RMB/Month, Furnished Apartment(NOT Shared), 20+ Days Paid Vacation every Year! Z Visa Provided
Full Time ESL Teaching Position in Dalian
● Salary of 10,000 to 15,000 RMB a month depending on experience and rising with quality work. (It should be noted that the cost of living in Dalian is way more cheaper than Shanghai or Beijing). This salary will go up 10% every year you stay.
● Fixed schedule of 5 days a week. Daily built-in prep time.
● Your own furnished apartment - up to 1800 yuan per month stipend. (No roommates)
● One year contract (with option to renew).
● The school will provide (and pay for) all working documentation and visa.
● Foreign native-English speaking boss who will assist you with your transition to your new life in China.
● All Chinese national holidays plus one week vacation, totaling twenty plus days paid vacation per year.
● Free Internet available on site.
● Staff and administration are very caring and helpful to the foreign teachers.
● Outgoing, happy, full of fun and energy in the classroom, also be responsible, reliable and adhere to the schedule. Lessons need to be planned and prepared for beforehand.
● Native English speakers from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand.
● University graduate (this is a legal requirement for us to get you a Foreign Expert Work Visa ) with TEFL, TESOL or CELTA preferred.
● National Criminal background check clearance (this is a legal requirement also).
● Must love children and be eager to learn about teaching.
● Willing to commit for one year.
● Age 21-55.
●At least one year work experience – this does not have to be in teaching, but at least one year in a work environment is required to get your visa.
No more than 20 teaching hours per week(10-12 hours on average)
Weekly total working hours: less than 30 hours(inc teaching hours&prep time)
Please send your CV and recent photo to Ted at C1546@directapply.findworkabroad.com
We will get back to you in two working days. Hope to hear from you soon!
Job views: 301