We need NATIVE SPEAKERS, all across China, up to 23K, provide apartment or housing subsidy
China, Hangzhou 310000 China Hangzhou
Salary and benefits
• Salary range: 17,000 – 23,000 RMB/2,400 – 3,200 USD per month (after tax)
• A furnished apartment provided by the school, or a generous housing subsidy.
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical coverage.
• Schools: Kindergartens, Language Training Centers, and International Schools
• Student age: 3 to 12 years old
• Class size: 8 to 12 students
• On average, our teachers work around 35 hours per week. This includes an average of 20 teaching hours and 15 office hours.
• Personal guidance through the visa process
• Initial pickup from the airport
• Assistance in setting up your bank account, Wechat, and sim card support
• Help with getting setup with your apartment
Chinese cities are as diverse in their surroundings as they are in their cultural offerings. At Pathways China, we’ve categorized them by “vibe”, including modern, historical, and coastal cities. For example:
Pathways China works with schools across the spectrum, from traditional villages to premier metropolises. So whatever suits your fancy, we’re here to provide.
In order to qualify for our schools, you must be a native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa. In addition, local regulations require that you must have a Bachelor’s degree. While a TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or IB certificate is preferred, it is not required.
It’s also important that you be open-minded, willing to experience a new culture, and enjoy working with young learners.
All contracts last at least one year.
Please send the following three items:
1. Picture of yourself
2. 1-minute introduction video
Job views: 4831