University English teacher in Xiamen, China
China, Xiamen 361000 China Xiamen
The School of International Languages has vacancies for individuals who would like to teach the following course(s):
1. Oral English (part of College English, for students of all programs)
2. English Drama (theatre study and performance)
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher-level qualification;
• TESOL/CELTA/TEFL qualification preferred;
• high level of English, with clear pronunciation;
• 2+ years of experience in teaching English as a second language;
• 3+ years of combined work experience;
• sound presentation skills and classroom management skills;
1. Competitive salary for 11-month contract (September to June the following year);
2. Three to four weeks of paid winter vacation in between January and February;
3. Free university accommodation equipped with all necessary appliances and monthly utility allowance;
4. Free Chinese Language Classes
5. Full support with visa and residence paperwork;
6. Professional development opportunities.
OICE takes charge of international instructors’ affairs as follows:
1. Supervision of international instructors’ general affairs including recruitment, evaluation and signing of contracts, entry formalities into China, salary review and payment.
2. Introduction of the laws and regulations enacted by the Chinese government concerning international employees.
3. Protection of international instructors’ rights and interests and guarantee their equal rights to Chinese teachers during their employment at XMUT.
4.Coordination of international instructor management of Host Faculties and functional departments to ensure efficiency during international instructors’ employment at XMUT.
Job views: 3524