noborder Question:

I'm a British English teacher looking for a position near Nansha. I have BA Hons, PGCE and two years experience teaching the English GCSE curriculum. Do I still need a TEFL?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your question !

Generally speaking, the minimum qualification is a Bachelor degree in any subject.

Normally 60 hours or 120 hours TEFL course is required by the Chinese government to process a working (Z) visa. If you want to teach in Guangzhou you must have a minimum of 120 hours TESOL/ TEFL. You can send us your documents to or you can apply online on our website: .Then we will check with government according to your situation .

Thank you for using our service!





Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 18:18:01 +0000, 3295 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?