noborder Question:

Can I use an affadavit that my degree is real outside my home country (Canada) to get a working visa in China?

Our Answer:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sending that over.

As far as I know it won't be possible to use the affidavit you have to get the Chinese authentication.


Would it be possible to inquire as to getting your Degrees + Criminal Background Checks from back home processed. The steps will be more or less as follows:

    1) Apply for your Criminal Background Check from the Police department, this can probably be done online

    2) Send your original Degrees + original Criminal background checks to a notary public (Lawyer or solicitor) back home for a COPIED authentication. Then usually offer the Chinese authentication service at the same time, which makes things much easier. So i would find a notary public who would offer that service.

    3) If not included above, send your notarized copies to the Chinese embassy back home for the legalization for China.

    4) Have authenticated documents returned via DHL / Fedex direct to your school in China

    5) Note with your school, and i will do this for you too, that you need to apply for your Z visa from Thailand. (This is only possible if you hold residence/work visas in Thailand - please let me know if this is not the case)

    6) Get your Z visa + come to China to start your new job

If the above is okay for you, please let me know and we can continue the next step of your application.


Atti Infante



Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:21:49 +0000, 3035 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?