noborder Question:

hello. ive been living in China for 5 years. can you help me get a green card?

Our Answer:

 Thanks for your inquiry!

On the basis of the law, foreigners who apply for green cards must reside in China for at least 90 days, and must apply to provinces, autonomous regions and cities directly under the local government where they live permanently.

Full details please check :



Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 00:16:11 +0000, 1820 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?