noborder Question:

Hi.! I am a filipino,and is currently working here in Hong Kong as a domestic helper but focuses in child minding for a. 6 year old shanghainese american kid.I wondet if i am qualified to apply ad a teacher.I don’t have an experience in teaching to any kindergarten school but i am responsible in helping the child to do uis homeworks.I also have an experienced dealing children who are from UK for two years and i am a graduate from the university and finished 18 units of english subjects..aThank you and have a good day..

Our Answer:


Thank you for your question. I have to tell you that it's not very easy for a Filipino to find an ESL job in main land of China, because the Chinese government requires schools help their foreign teacher with the working permit and visa, and the schools require foreign teachers mainly from America, Canada, England, Northern Ireland, Australia, New Zealand etc. countries, and the foreign teachers need to have bachelor degree, TEFL certificate and at least 2 years teaching experience, so that the schools can help to apply for the working visa.

However, I would suggest you sign up on our website When we have suitable job positions for you, we will contact you. 

Thank you!



Selina Yang

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:53:51 +0000, 1980 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?