noborder Question:

Hi, I am a British citizen with a Masters Degree in Aeronautical Engineering. Do i specifically need a BA in education in order to teach English in China or is having my Masters degree sufficient ? (provided that i already have a TEFL Certificate )

Our Answer:

Hi There,

Your BA/Masters Degree is sufficient in any major so long as you complete an acredited TEFL certificate, we offer online TEFL courses from London Teacher Training College with a 10% discount off their prices by purchasing through us, you can find out more information and purchase on our TEFL page here: 

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 20:52:35 +0000, 1098 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?